Ready to to take your music to the next level? Simply sign-up and join the many record labels, artists, managers, and promoters delivering music & video to radio & TV broadcasters, and other industry pros across North America & LatAm.
Signing up is free, and our membership options are easy to follow to get your music uploaded, tracked, managed and delivered now.Sign up
Easy, professional and affordable music and video distribution
The platform seamlessly automates dozens of manual steps in a streamlined workflow, eliminating errors and increasing efficiencies. A variety of account options available to fit your budget.
Use managed destination lists or import your own to cut through red tape and deliver directly to the real decision makers at each media outlet. Advanced reporting tools will help you break down the data on the recipients accessing your content.
SAFE & SECURE
Our patented encryption technology allows for secure distribution, but is also 100% software-based, harnessing the power of new technologies, key features, and automation capabilities for all of our clients.
PAY PER RELEASE
- Broadcast audio & video delivery for airplay consideration
- Managed radio and TV lists by genre/format & territory
- E-mail notifications sent to recipients
- Streaming & downloading from notifications
- Basic reporting detailing who has accessed your content
- Nielsen BDS monitoring add-ons for airplay tracking
- Phone, e-mail and live chat support
$99/mo or $999/yr
BEST CHOICE PLAN
- Everything Basic option provides, plus:
- Discount delivery pricing
- Custom and re-usable delivery lists
- Advanced reporting & deep analytics
- Dedicated account manager
- Free edits and re-sends of releases
- Release scheduling options
- Full access to managed database of radio, TV and other promo outlets
The benefits of going Pro
Wholesale delivery pricing on a per destination basis.
CUSTOM LIST OPTIONS
Use our managed lists and/or create custom destination lists searching by organization, contact, title, radio format, geographic location, etc.
FULL ACCESS TO DESTINATION LISTS
Full access to the database of Radio, TV, and other promotional destinations – more destination options to choose from.
Send to added destinations, remove destinations, and change a sent release’s content and information after it’s sent – instantly updates in recipient’s libraries.
Just got an add at KROQ, a 9.5 review on Pitchfork.com, or your release just became available for download? Re-notify your recipients and let them know at no extra charge!
Multiple user accounts within your organization allow you to share releases, assets, custom lists and reports.
Deliver your release as stream-only until the official release date to give your outlets a sneak-peak and build anticipation; create a release on Friday, schedule it for delivery on Monday morning and forget all about it.
The latest blogs
- Video Views By JC: Zella Day – My GameZella Day continues a long tradition of retro-inspired classics with new release My Game. Crooning a lyrical melody that sounds like a vinyl dust jacket feels, Zella Day’s voice is smooth and slightly worn at the edges. Her free-spirited sound is timeless, fitting snugly tucked into a record store bin somewhere before the invention of […]
- Top Downloads, Top CanCon and Most Active Indies – Wk of June 1st, 2020Top Downloads: Scott Helman “Wait No More” (Warner) Harry Styles “Watermelon Sugar” (Columbia/Sony) Lady Gaga “Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)” (Interscope/Universal) Maddie & Tae “Die From A Broken Heart” (Mercury Nashville/Universal) Peter Katz “Like We Used To Be” (Plaid Shirt/Canvas Promo) Loud Luxury feat. Morgan St. Jean “Aftertaste” (disco:wax/Sony) INDOCHINE “Nos célébrations” (Warner) Sia […]
- TOP DOWNLOADS, MOST ACTIVE INDIES AND TOP CANCON DOWNLOADS – WK OF MAY 25TH, 2020Top Downloads:1. Sia “Together” (Warner)2. Lady Gaga “Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)” (Interscope/Universal)3. Jonas Brothers “X (feat. KAROL G)” (Republic/Universal)4. Katy Perry “Daisies” (Capitol/Universal)5. Ingrid Andress “The Stranger” (Warner)6. Harry Styles “Watermelon Sugar” (Columbia/Sony)7. Lennon Stella “Golf On TV (with JP Saxe Version)” (Columbia/Sony)8. deadmau5 & The Neptunes “Pomegranate” (mau5trap/AWAL/DMD Promo)9. The Pretty Reckless […]
- KNOW YOUR RIGHTS, PROTECT YOUR MUSIC – DISCOUNTED FEES FOR LIMITED TIME!In an effort to help protect our community of creators, we are excited to announce that our partner, Cosynd, has reduced their copyright registration fees for our clients as a result of the impact from COVID-19. With Cosynd, you can register music, videos, images, and more in minutes for a discounted rate of $20 per application (plus […]
- VIDEO VIEWS BY JC: NOX VAHN & MARSH – COME TOGETHERThe easiest way to get into the meditative state, Alan Watts instructs, is to begin by listening. Progressive Deep House producer Nox Vahn tames the wandering mind with fellow artist Marsh in their new collab Come Together. In the age of social distancing, the beat has changed, but life goes on. Amid the wash of one-dimensional […]
- TOP DOWNLOADS, MOST ACTIVE INDIES AND TOP CANCON DOWNLOADS – WK OF MAY 18TH, 2020Top Downloads:1. Katy Perry “Daisies” (Capitol/Universal)2. Jonas Brothers “X (feat. KAROL G)” (Republic/Universal)3. Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber “Stuck with U” (Def Jam/Republic/Universal)4. Big Wreck “Too Far Gone” (Warner)5. Alicia Keys “Underdog” (RCA/Sony)6. Juice WRLD “Lucid Dreams” (Interscope/Universal)7. Black Eyed Peas X Ozuna X J. Rey “Mamacita” (Epic/Sony)8. Loud Luxury feat. Morgan St. Jean “Aftertaste” […]
CHECK OUT OUR BIGGEST MUSIC CLIENTS
President and CEO, Warner Music Canada
We view Yangaroo DMDS as the gold standard for secure digital distribution.