Ready to to take your music to the next level? Simply sign-up and join the many record labels, artists, managers, and promoters delivering music & video to radio & TV broadcasters, and other industry pros across North America & LatAm.
Signing up is free, and our membership options are easy to follow to get your music uploaded, tracked, managed and delivered now.Sign up
Are you a Radio Broadcaster or Music Pro needing to make your downloads as quick and easy as possible? Check out EZ-Downloads and update your account now.EZ-Downloads
Easy, professional and affordable music and video distribution
The platform seamlessly automates dozens of manual steps in a streamlined workflow, eliminating errors and increasing efficiencies. A variety of account options available to fit your budget.
Use managed destination lists or import your own to cut through red tape and deliver directly to the real decision makers at each media outlet. Advanced reporting tools will help you break down the data on the recipients accessing your content.
SAFE & SECURE
Our patented encryption technology allows for secure distribution, but is also 100% software-based, harnessing the power of new technologies, key features, and automation capabilities for all of our clients.
PAY PER RELEASE
- Broadcast audio & video delivery for airplay consideration
- Managed radio and TV lists by genre/format & territory
- E-mail notifications sent to recipients
- Streaming & downloading from notifications
- Basic reporting detailing who has accessed your content
- Nielsen BDS monitoring add-ons for airplay tracking
- Phone, e-mail and live chat support
$99/mo or $999/yr
BEST CHOICE PLAN
- Everything Basic option provides, plus:
- Discount delivery pricing
- Custom and re-usable delivery lists
- Advanced reporting & deep analytics
- Dedicated account manager
- Free edits and re-sends of releases
- Release scheduling options
- Full access to managed database of radio, TV and other promo outlets
The benefits of going Pro
Wholesale delivery pricing on a per destination basis.
CUSTOM LIST OPTIONS
Use our managed lists and/or create custom destination lists searching by organization, contact, title, radio format, geographic location, etc.
FULL ACCESS TO DESTINATION LISTS
Full access to the database of Radio, TV, and other promotional destinations – more destination options to choose from.
Send to added destinations, remove destinations, and change a sent release’s content and information after it’s sent – instantly updates in recipient’s libraries.
Just got an add at KROQ, a 9.5 review on Pitchfork.com, or your release just became available for download? Re-notify your recipients and let them know at no extra charge!
Multiple user accounts within your organization allow you to share releases, assets, custom lists and reports.
Deliver your release as stream-only until the official release date to give your outlets a sneak-peak and build anticipation; create a release on Friday, schedule it for delivery on Monday morning and forget all about it.
The latest blogs
- Top Downloads, Top CanCon and Most Active Indies – Wk of Oct 19, 2020Check out the most downloaded singles, most downloaded CanCon singles, and most active indie singles for the week preceding October 19th, 2020.
- Top Downloads, Top CanCon and Most Active Indies – Wk of Oct 12, 2020Check out the most downloaded singles, most downloaded CanCon singles, and most active indie singles for the week preceding October 12th, 2020.
- Video Views by JC: Blood Cultures – Hard to Explain“Describing themselves as the product of Mark Zuckerberg’s blood ritual, the band hides in plain sight, obscured by intentionally absurd obscurity.” Check out our very own JC’s take on Blood Culture’s cover of The Strokes’ ”Hard to Explain.”
- Indie Take | Skye WallaceFor many indie artists, the question of “what comes next” is always on the periphery of one’s mind. Look no further than Skye Wallace….
- Top Downloads, Top CanCon and Most Active Indies – Wk of Oct 5, 2020Check out the most downloaded singles, most downloaded CanCon singles, and most active indie singles for the week preceding October 5th, 2020.
- Video Views by JC: Rei Ami “Mac & Cheese”“A less gross-out version of WAP, REI AMI serves IDGAF vibes with a side of class in MAC & CHEESE.” Check out our very own JC’s take on the new video “Mac & Cheese” from Rei Ami.
CHECK OUT OUR BIGGEST MUSIC CLIENTS
President and CEO, Warner Music Canada
We view Yangaroo DMDS as the gold standard for secure digital distribution.