The modern advertising spot & video delivery solution
Keeping traffic teams focused and informed on delivering creative to broadcasters & publishers
The promotional music & video delivery platform
Distribute your music & video on a comprehensive network of broadcasters across North America
Award submissions & judging through clever collaboration
Drive accuracy & turn-around by automating your judging through a cleverly protected & secure platform
Unique solutions improving content management & workflow needs
GETTING YOUR ORDERS TO EVERY BROADCASTER
Yangaroo delivers quality controlled spots and video files to over 28,000 destinations. We directly connect 100% of North America’s radio, linear TV, OTT & VOD broadcasters, the Pan Regional Cable Network and now LatAm broadcasters throughout Central & South America. Our patented cloud-based platform is lightning fast, efficient, secure, and cost-effective for every valued client needing to deliver any type of advertising, promotion & program.Learn more
MAKING YOUR MUSIC TRACKS ACCESSIBLE
Millions of new tracks and videos have been sent by major and indie labels, promoters, and artists to thousands of broadcasters and promo outlets. Music and video releases contain broadcast quality media along with promotional materials and usage reporting – the perfect balance between professionalism, security and accessibility on the same platform broadcasters use to manage and process new music and video.Learn more
MANAGE YOUR AWARDS SHOW
The Yangaroo Awards platform has quickly become an industry standard, powering most of North American’s high-profile awards shows. The GRAMMYS, the Golden Globes, the ACM Awards, the JUNOS, the Producer’s Guild Association Awards, and The Tony Awards, among many others use it for submissions, nominations, media streaming, and judging.Learn more
A simple yet powerful workflow
Media and metadata are submitted to our cloud-based platform, where automated quality checks are done.
Content is managed using intuitive tools and streamlined workflows, eliminating errors and increasing efficiency.
The content owner or distributor can deliver the media to thousands of desired global destinations, including radio, television, publications, blogs and more.
Powered by a patented cloud-based platform
MANAGING YOUR CONTENT
Digital Asset Management (DAM) making downloadable content formats available for any need and streaming capabilities for quick and easy access.
PROTECTING YOUR CONTENT
Incorporating best practice content protection and security features to ensure Advertising, Film Studio content, and Broadcasters content is always secure.
INTEGRATING YOUR WORKFLOWS
Intelligent workflow integration through a published Application Programming Interface (API). Seamless data transfer and interoperability is available.
DELIVERING YOUR CONTENT
Installable software available for all destinations, along with workflows that assure the most convenient and appropriate connections are made and maintained.
TRACKING YOUR CONTENT
Intelligent tracking with live, email & SMS notifications confirming when your video & audio has been successfully delivered and ready for air-time.
REPORTING ON YOUR CONTENT
Instant notifications via email and SMS, and a range of default and customized downloadable reporting options to suit your every requirement.
The latest blogs
- The art & delivery of Direct Response TV advertisingNeed some Direct Response (DRTV) insight? Our latest blog jumps into a general overview about how Yangaroo participates and supports our DR clients’ success!
- Delivering the largest TV political ad campaign ever seen.Did you know Yangaroo is a member of the American Association of Political Consultants (AAPC) and recently helped deliver one of the most extensive TV political ad campaigns the industry has ever seen? Find out more on how Yangaroo can help get your political campaigns out there and fast!
- Why Traffic Instructions matterAfter all the hard work getting your commercial produced and client approved, you’re finally ready to distribute your spot to the broadcast station/s. Your media campaign is complete, and station sales orders are in place for committed airdates. You just now need to complete and submit traffic instructions.
- 10 TV commercial editing tips & tricks (& common mistakes to avoid!)Unsure on how to get the most out of editing? Learn from our experts how you can maximize your editing potential and ensure your commercial stands out from the crowd.
- Exceptional service no matter the situationIt’s now summertime, and the great outdoors is calling us. Check out how Yangaroo’s cloud-based platform works for you and our team now working-from-home, where a work-home balance is required, more than ever.
- Why TV & radio broadcasters LOVE YangarooThere are many advantages to working with Yangaroo, including the relationships we build and maintain with our broadcasters. Get the details of those benefits straight from our Affiliates Operations VP, Todd Barkes.
- Top Downloads, Top CanCon and Most Active Indies – Wk of Oct 19, 2020Check out the most downloaded singles, most downloaded CanCon singles, and most active indie singles for the week preceding October 19th, 2020.
- Top Downloads, Top CanCon and Most Active Indies – Wk of Oct 12, 2020Check out the most downloaded singles, most downloaded CanCon singles, and most active indie singles for the week preceding October 12th, 2020.
- Video Views by JC: Blood Cultures – Hard to Explain“Describing themselves as the product of Mark Zuckerberg’s blood ritual, the band hides in plain sight, obscured by intentionally absurd obscurity.” Check out our very own JC’s take on Blood Culture’s cover of The Strokes’ ”Hard to Explain.”
- Indie Take | Skye WallaceFor many indie artists, the question of “what comes next” is always on the periphery of one’s mind. Look no further than Skye Wallace….
- Top Downloads, Top CanCon and Most Active Indies – Wk of Oct 5, 2020Check out the most downloaded singles, most downloaded CanCon singles, and most active indie singles for the week preceding October 5th, 2020.
- Video Views by JC: Rei Ami “Mac & Cheese”“A less gross-out version of WAP, REI AMI serves IDGAF vibes with a side of class in MAC & CHEESE.” Check out our very own JC’s take on the new video “Mac & Cheese” from Rei Ami.
- YANGAROO and the NAACP enter into multi-year agreement for the NAACP Image AwardsTORONTO – August 25, 2020 – YANGAROO Inc. (TSX-V: YOO, OTC: YOOIF, the “Company”), the software leader in workflow management and media distribution solutions, today announced a multi-year agreement with the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (“NAACP”). YANGAROO will provide the NAACP with the YANGAROO Awards platform, an industry leading award show […]
- Yangaroo and the Latin Recording Academy® renew multi-year agreementTORONTO – April 2, 2020 – YANGAROO Inc. (TSX-V:YOO, OTBB:YOOIF, the “Company”), the software leader in work flow management and media distribution solutions, today announces the signing of a multiyear renewal with The Latin Recording Academy®, the organization behind the Latin GRAMMY Awards®. YANGAROO will continue to provide its digital awards management platform that streamlines […]
- Yangaroo and the Recording Academy® renew multi-year agreementTORONTO, CANADA, March 24, 2020 – YANGAROO Inc. (“Yangaroo”, “Company”), (TSX-V: YOO, OTCBB: YOOIF), the software leader in work-flow management and media distribution solutions today announces the signing of a multiyear renewal with the Recording Academy®, the organization behind the Annual GRAMMY Awards®. YANGAROO will continue to provide its digital awards management platform that streamlines […]
- Yangaroo and the Academy of Country Music to renew awards management partnership with multi-year agreementTORONTO – December 10, 2019 – YANGAROO Inc. (TSX-V:YOO, OTBB:YOOIF, the “Company”), the software leader in work flow management and media distribution solutions, today announces the signing of a multi-year extension with the Academy of Country Music® (ACM®). As part of the extension, The ACM Main Awards, Video Awards, Industry Awards, Studio Recording Awards, and […]
- Yangaroo and The Tony Awards® renew awards management partnership with multi-year agreementTORONTO, CANADA November 20, 2019 – YANGAROO Inc. (TSX-V: YOO, OTCBB: YOOIF), (“The Company, or “Yangaroo”) the leading secure digital media management and distribution company, today announced that they have come to terms with Tony Awards Productions to continue their use of the YANGAROO Awards platform for the 2020 and 2021 Tony Awards balloting procedure. […]
- Yangaroo and the Producer’s Guild of America enter multi-year agreement to enable online entry process for the Producer’s Mark and the Producer’s Guild AwardsTORONTO, CANADA – November 8, 2018 – YANGAROO Inc., (TSX-V: YOO, OTCBB: YOOIF) the industry’s leading secure digital media management and distribution company, today announced a multi-year agreement with the Producers Guild of America (PGA) to provide the PGA with the YANGAROO Awards industry-leading digital platform to facilitate and administer online entries for the Producers […]