Popular blog tags:#YOOairplay Charts Digital Streaming How to Send Music Videos to TV Independent Artists Independent Music indie Indie Music Indie Musicians Music Music Chart Music Charts Music Distribution Music News music video blog Music Video Submission New Music radio airplay Top 10 Songs of January 2019 video views by JC Weekly Music Charts YANGAROO YANGAROO DMDS YANGAROO Music yangaroo radio
YANGAROO GRANTS STOCK OPTIONS
TORONTO, CANADA, September 17, 2020 – YANGAROO Inc. (“Yangaroo”, “Company”), (TSX-V: YOO, OTCBB: YOOIF), the software leader in work-flow management and media distribution solutions, is pleased to announce a grant of stock options (the “Options”) in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Company’s Stock Option Plan to certain directors of the Company, to purchase an aggregate of 70,000 common shares in the capital stock of the Company.
The Options are exercisable for a period of five years from the date of grant at a price of $0.105 per share. Following 10% of the Options vesting on the date of grant, the remaining 90% will vest as to a third on each 6-month anniversary following the date of grant.
Subject to acceptance by the TSX Venture Exchange, this grant of options will result in a total of 6,952,500 options issued and outstanding.
Yangaroo is a software leader in work-flow management for advertising, music, and awards industries. YANGAROO’s patented Digital Media Distribution System is a leading secure business to business cloud-based solution that provides clearance, delivery, and secure API integration for various work-flow challenges in media distribution.
YANGAROO has offices in Toronto, New York, and Los Angeles. YANGAROO trades on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSX-V) under the symbol YOO and in the U.S. under OTCBB: YOOIF.
For YANGAROO Investor Inquiries:
Phone: (416) 534-0607